How To Use Hidden Google My Business Attributes To Boost Your Business
Welcome to Day 22 of My FREE 30 Day Google My Business Challenge To Boost Your Business
Google My Business Attributes are Found In 2 areas on Google maps and Google results. Do you understand the way to adopt them with an SEO tool to help rank your business ?
In Today's Video I'll Show You How I effectively use Attributes and unearth the rarer ones hidden away.
Hidden Attributes in Google My Business Are A Goldmine when you know where to find them and understand how they work. It's day 22 and this is going to be a valuable day in this 30 day challenge.
#boostmybusiness1 month = 30 days of opportunity
- 0:00 Introduction to GMB Attributes
- 1:00 Check for changed attributes
- 1:36 How Google attributes work by local guides
- 2:22 Attributes help show you in searches
- 3:02 How to add attributes in Google My Business
- 4:58 Google updated attributes constantly
- 7:18 Pleper Chrome Extension
- 10:12 Control Attributes this way
Few understand how attributes are transforming their Google My Business listing. Often you are updated without your knowledge!
If you missed any of this series then make sure you head over to Boost My Business page, as it has a list of all the video tutorials there.
Link to PlePer Attributes Tool
Here is the link to the chrome extension PlePer
Throughout this series of 30 videos there are many other useful tools, many are free or chrome extensions. If you have missed any, then start here at Day 1 https://youtu.be/Nv9-WdiwKcs then just follow the video suggestions in order in the playlist.
Today's Quote is from Peter Drucker "Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it."
Attibutes are misunderstood
Attributes are misunderstood, confusing, powerful, ever-changing and hidden in 2 ways!
In the video above, you should now fully understand how to expose and understand attributes. The Tool is Pleper.com A tool to help you see what hidden attributes the competition are using and discover new ones
Attributes are growing in Google more than any other feature
Do you check attributes - How often did we see is it a Women run business?
- When Google gives something, use it
- Attributes will help in searches.
- They increase the chance that your business will show up in more specific searches.
How do I add Google My Business attributes?
To add attributes to your listing, log in to your Google My Business account.
Once you navigate to your business listing profile, click on “Info” in the left-hand column.
- 1. UNAWARE - every time Google My Business add a new attribute, if you aren't aware of it, you could be slipping in rank as others use it. Attributes are growing in Google - so what are they and why is it something you should keep an eye on?
- 2. CONTROLLED BY OTHERS - In the video, I show examples. Is it cheap, tasty, cosy etc some descriptors that Google applies to your business based on what Google users think. Select applicable attributes for your business
As we just mentioned, once you choose a category, Google will give you a list of attributes you can check off to further describe your business.
Attributes are special features that potential customers seek out, like “gift shop on-site” or “free wi-fi.
Do This Today
- Check Your Attributes are correct
- Look to see what competitors are successfully using
- Plan to Check back regularly
Comment below on your attibutes.
Do you use them effectively?
How often do you check attributes?
Are You Into Social Media?...
In Day 23, a look at something that is symbiotic, cooperative, mutually beneficial and synergetic to your Googel My Business...
#boostmybusiness1 month = 30 days of opportunity SEE YOU TOMORROW