Business Hours Guide For Google My Business
Welcome to Day 2 of My FREE 30 Day Google My Business Challenge To Boost Your Business
Hours are so important, as its often the reason customers chose to make the journey to your premises or shop. Don't get it wrong, update it regularly and its a great signal to Google.
When was the last time you took time out to check the consistency on the web for your business hours?
Happy Hours, Holiday Hours, Opening and closing hours all build customers trust and Google knows that checks that and rewards it. Let me explain the importance of your Business Hours in day 2 of my 30 day Guide For Google My Businessmore in the video today...
#boostmybusiness1 month = 30 days of opportunity
- 0:40 GMB Happy hours holiday hours
- 1:04 Questions about business hours on Google My Business
- 1:50 How you can check hours are working for your GMB
- 2:58 Check your social media using Brightlocal tool
- 4:28 Adding and changing hours in Google tutorial
- 5:50 Is 24 hours opening an advantage?
- 6:20 GMB Happy hours
- 6:50 GMB Holiday hours
- 7:35 Have your say in the community
- 8:31 What to do today on your Google My Business listing
Business Hours Guide For Google My Business. Special Hours, Holiday Hours, and just consistent hours are all important factors in helping to get your business to rank #1 in Google. Day 1: https://youtu.be/Nv9-WdiwKcs if you haven't seen it yet.
QUESTIONS TO LOOK OUT FOR
These are the most common questions I get asked regarding business hours in GMB
- How do I set special hours on Google my business?
- If you put it open 24 hours you will get more customers?
- No, it's more likely to annoy customers when you don't provide the promised service and makes no sense if it's not true
- We look in the video at holidays and what are special hours?
- Do my hours actually work for my customers?
Today lesson 2 uses the amazing Bright Local scanning tool. For the free tool used in the video go to https://shrsl.com/2kbp3
GOOGLE MY BUSINESS - About More Hours
Google My Business has a help area that I use in the video tutorial. If you want it from "the horses mouth", so to speak, head over to this support article from Google
In general, you should set More hours as a subset of your primary hours. For example, a restaurant that's open from 6 AM–9 PM may have hours that look like this:
Business hours: 8 AM–10 PM
Happy Hour: 6 PM–7 PM
Google My Business Hours - Do This Today
- Use the Bright Local tool to check your hours are in the same format as well as correct
- Check the hours of your competition - it more appealing?
- Change any hours for the forthcoming holidays
It's possible to get Google to email you every time your hours are needed to be updated - in a future video I will show you how to enable this
Tomorrow I look at choosing the best category for your businessThe right category can make or break your business. Tomoorow I will Guide you through your Google My Business lisitng.
#boostmybusiness1 month = 30 days of opportunity SEE YOU TOMORROW