How to Get More Google My Business Reviews
Welcome to Day 20 of My FREE 30 Day Google My Business Challenge To Boost Your Business
I'm Sharing Several Tips Today, To Help You Get More Google My Business Reviews
Have you ever wondered what to say to get more reviews? My video will show you how to show empathy in review, as you respond using my favourite tips. Also, did you know about a special label on certain reviews? I will show you how to get that along with why negative reviews can be a good thing!
So Let me show you how I get Google My Business Reviews. The 4 tips below and in the video really work.
#boostmybusiness1 month = 30 days of opportunity
- 0:00 Introduction to Google My Business reviews
- 0:28 How to get reviews approach
- 1:25 Google My Business Reviews - 4 tips
- 2:40 Importance of empathy
- 4:10 Helping others get new reviews
- 4:45 How to ask for GMB reviews
- 6:55 Questions on your business reviews
- 9:00 Using GMB Everywhere Reviews Audit Tool
- 11:10 Algorithm loves new reviews
So I mention a free tool that helps see competitors reviews over time in the video. As promised here is the link to that incredible tool.
GMB Everywhere - My Chrome Extension lets you spy on your Local SEO competitor.
Did you give out reviews, photos, ratings? what type of reviews and responses have you had?
Did you know that in the Google plus days - Reviews can be added by anyone even anonymous users? So that' why it needed to change.
If you missed any of this series then make sure you head over to Boost My Business page, as it has a list of all the video tutorials there.
Throughout this series of 30 videos there are many other useful tools, many are free or chrome extensions. If you have missed any, then start here at Day 1 https://youtu.be/Nv9-WdiwKcs then just follow the video suggestions in order in the playlist.
Today's Quote is from Bill Gates "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."
Questions to be honest with...
It's important to ask yourself what approach your taking on reviews. Empathy, and being proactive will both have a major impact on your success.
- How recent are your reviews? Try getting reviews via your recent customers
- Can you get a QR code to get reviews?
- Do you know why negative reviews can be a good thing? As Bill Gates implies, find the positive
4 tips for Google My Business Reviews
These tactics are based on empathy. Putting yourself in the customers shoes. These will always help when things go right or wrong
- Personalise the response, restate what they enjoyed, use empathy.
- Appreciate the feedback regardless of positive or negative.
- Apologise where necessary even if it's not your fault, show you care.
- Resolve the problem, find a solution .
Try using this email for reviews
Of course feel free to adapt it.
From this you will get the general idea of the format neded to help gather reviews from happy customers.
For More Google My Business Reviews Do This Today
- Get the GMB Everywhere tool - link above and run it
- Check you have responded to all reviews
- Set a goal eg. 3 reviews a month - trickle them in
Comment below on how you give reviews. Do you give reviews. sometimes if your generous with your reviews other recipricate.
We have been using posts for the last 3 weeks but...
In Day 21, I'm going to introduce a powerful type of post we havent covered yet!
#boostmybusiness1 month = 30 days of opportunity SEE YOU TOMORROW